What are the warnings?
For external use only.
- Do not use: On wounds or damaged skin or with a heating pad.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Redness over affected area, kidney disease, a magnesium restricted diet, or a shellfish allergy.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes, do not bandage tightly, use only as directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days, excessive skin irritation occurs.
- If pregnant or breast feeding consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.