Hello, I am Barbara Brierre, M. D and my background is in Internal Medicine. When I decided to make a product for joint and muscle pain I felt that the most important thing to do was to make one that actually works. I realized that there was a lot of frustration on both my part and those looking for some pain relief in the available over-the-counter products. Read below why Osmoflex™ is unique and relieves pain in several ways:
Osmoflex™ has a unique liposomal delivery system that actually penetrates through the skin layers to reach the source of the pain or swelling, providing fast acting temporary relief.
- Rubs on easily
- Absorbs quickly
- It is not sticky, smelly, or greasy like many other formulas
- You won’t smell like a locker room
Osmoflex™ is a menthol based product and menthol is listed as the only active ingredient. I chose menthol as per the FDA requirement, but I put the least amount required because I did not want the overpowering smell.
Osmoflex™ works because of its 4 Inactive ingredients. CHONDROITIN SULFATE, GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE, MSM, MAGNESIUM SULFATE
I specifically chose these 4 supplements below because I felt they were the most important for joint and muscle health. The liposomal delivery system quickly transfers these ingredients through the skin layers to your point of pain. You direct where you want pain relief. The ingredients plus the delivery system is what makes Osmoflex work and why it is so effective and different from topical creams which only treat the surface layer.
The nutrients I chose are naturally occurring substances in our body:
- CHONDROITIN SULFATE – gives the cartilage between bones elasticity, and is believed to prevent the destruction of cartilage by enzymes. Your body’s natural ability to produce chondroitin sulfate slows as you age.
- GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE – used by the body in the formation and repair of cartilage. Production of this also slows as you age.
- MSM – an amino acid that supports healthy connective tissues like tendons, ligaments, and muscles. It also has anti-inflammatory properties for pain in bones and muscles.
- MAGNESIUM SULFATE – the KEY to this formula. Magnesium is necessary for over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. It has many benefits for both joints and muscles. Magnesium stabilizes cortisol production which is increased with any injured or stressed joint or muscle, thus it is very anti-inflammatory. Epsom salt is mostly magnesium which we all know eases pain and swelling associated with injuries. Magnesium is also our bodies natural muscle relaxer and therefore works very well when applied to muscle sprains and strains.
Osmoflex™ works at many levels to provide fast acting, easy to use, pain relief for joints and muscles.