Osmoflex™ is available without a prescription and complies with FDA guidelines for over-the-counter products.
Osmoflex™ has a mild, pleasant, menthol fragrance that quickly vanishes minutes after application.
All orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail ( 2-3 business days). Allow 10-15 days for military mail.All orders placed before 12 noon CST Monday – Friday will ship that day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Friday CST will ship the following Monday.Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed and shipped on the next business day.Overnight orders Monday – Thursday will ship the following business day.Orders are not delivered on Sunday.Orders are currently shipped to all 50 USA States, APO/FPO addresses and current US Territories.No International orders.
Osmoflex™ uses liposomes which are minuscule carriers that entrap the ingredients delivering relief to the point of pain.
We are proud to say Osmoflex™ is manufactured in the USA.
- Store at room temperature, 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
- Each gram contains magnesium 6.6 mg.
- Tamper resistant – do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
The benefits are:
- Fast, targeted, deep penetrating relief
- Greaseless and stainless
- Easy to use
- Vanishing scent
- Paraben free
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age, ask a doctor.
- Massage a generous amount to affected areas until absorbed.
- Active Ingredient: Menthol 1.30% Purpose.
- Inactive ingredients: acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, caprylic/capric, triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetyl alcohol, chondroitin sulfate, deionized water, glucosamine sulfate, glycerin, glycerol stearate, isohexadecane, lecithin, magnesium sulfate heptahydrate (epsom salt), methylsulfonylmethane (msm), peg-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylate 13, polyisobutene, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 80, sd alcohol, shea butter, sorbic acid, stearic acid, xanthan gum.
For external use only.
- Do not use: On wounds or damaged skin or with a heating pad.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Redness over affected area, kidney disease, a magnesium restricted diet, or a shellfish allergy.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes, do not bandage tightly, use only as directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days, excessive skin irritation occurs.
- If pregnant or breast feeding consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Osmoflex™ is white but contains natural nutrients therefore the shades may vary.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. We, also, accept money orders and personal checks. Personal checks must clear prior to your order being processed.
Osmoflex™ is a topically applied, menthol pain relieving cream that uses a liposomal delivery system to provide targeted, fast acting, temporary relief from minor aches, muscle strain and stiffness, joint pain and simple back, neck, shoulder, hand and foot pain. Osmoflex™ also contains the inactive ingredients: Chondroitin, Glucosamine, MSM, & Magnesium.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee less shipping and handling.* Return any unused portion, accompanied by proof of purchase, postage paid to:
Seablue Vitamins, LLC
Osmoflex Returns Department
211 North Locksley Drive
Lafayette, Louisiana 70508
*Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.
*No refund or credit will be issued for empty tubes.